BellXcel Afterschool empowers you with evidence-based strategies, tools and resources so you can design and deliver high-quality, measurable afterschool programs.
For over 25 years, school districts have chosen BellXcel Afterschool to impact students, educators, and families. Students improve their academic and social-emotional skills and gain the confidence to succeed in the school year. Teachers gain new teaching skills and transmit them back to the classroom. Families receive free take-home books and curriculum, creating a year-long cycle of learning.
With BellXcel Afterschool, you can build new programs from the ground up, or enhance existing ones. Programs powered by BellXcel Afterschool often incorporate academics with hands-on enrichment, physical activities, field trips, and guest speakers.
Instructional and Operational Expertise and Resources
- Evidence-based tools that empower you to create new or enhance existing summer programs.
Tiered Math/ELA Curriculum
- Based on best practices for literacy and math instruction
- Whole-group, small-group, and individualized learning activities
- Cross-content reading and writing
- Designed by educators for educators
- In-person and/or virtual instruction and self-guided learning
- Targeted coaching
- Tools and resources
- In-depth on-site observations
- Coaching sessions
Evaluation & Assessment
- Computer adaptive assessments for scholar academic measurement
- Stakeholder surveys to drive outcomes & quality improvement
Coaching & Support
- End-to-end support, including dedicated relationship managers
- Human Resources support
- Technical and logistical support
- Comprehensive program handbooks
- A range of tools to promote and optimize your program
- Communication templates and samples
- Binder inserts, tabs and face sheets
- Promotional posters
- Family handbooks
Ready to Get Started? It's as easy as...
BellXcel's commitment to working with low-performing students has not only had a positive impact on their ability to perform on or above grade level, but on the morale of our entire school.
Helping You Meet ESSA Requirements
The Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) calls for states and school districts to select evidence-based interventions to help struggling schools improve. Find out how we can help you.